Friday, September 18, 2009

Very Busy Month

September has been a crazy month. Morgan was in her first beauty pageant. She was in the St. Jude Fall Fest pageant and placed 4th in her age group. She was by far the youngest so I think that might have hurt her scores. It was alot of fun and for a great cause. Congrats to all the girls that participated!




The following weekend we made the trip back to my parents for the 3rd annual St. Jude Fall Fest. Our friends Trina and Tony also joined us. The whole way there it was raining on us but it was not raining there. The sky never droped bottom but it rained/misted the whole day. The crowd was not what we were hoping for but I think they still raised over $7,000 for St. Jude's Hospital. Not bad for a small town.


I got to meet one of the most remarkable St. Jude families yet and to hear their story about their son Bryce was amazing. There was not a dry eye in the place and thankful Tory was able to read Donnie's for me because I was still in tears. Mr. Norroway fell in love with Morgan and held her probably more then my parents got to. He might have tried to talk her back with them if I was not watching.

Sunday Tory had a golf tournament so the kids and I spent the day just chilling at the house. Tanner is getting better at the potty and made did #1 and #2 successfully. I got Morgan all dressed up in a cute dress and her and Tanner took pictures. I also went and picked up a exersaucer for her and Tanner really enjoyed playing with it. She is not quite ready for it but it will not be long.










No comments: