Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma

Today is my mom's 46th birthday and what better gift then to drive to Lufkin and go to lunch. This was the first trip that I have taken with both kids and no help. Our morning started with Tanner brushing his teeth 3 times so I could get everyone ready. If it keeps him occupied and does not make a big mess or hurt someone, I am all for it.




Before we could leave, I had to take Tory his skycaddie (golfer's gps) and that was 30 minutes in the opposite direction. I also had to stop back by the house to pick up my camera, yes I do not go anywhere without it. We were finally on the road. Morgan slept almost the whole trip and Tanner took a good nap. All in all, they were both pretty good. After lunch we went to the mall to walk around and for Tanner to burn off some energy. Tanner loves playing in the play areas.









Tanner was in his seat and playing with one of Morgan's flower headbands and was just having a fit with it. At a red light, I took it from him before he destoyed it and he had a total melt down. Since we were stoped I took this cute picture.

No comments: