Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Christmas Carol Train Tour

Tanner has fallen in love with Trains. He makes the cutest train noise so I took him and Morgan to see the Disney "The Christmas Carol" Train Tour that was in Houston today. I got up and had the kids in the car and on our way by 8:30 which is great for us. Parking was a little crazy but we were in line by 9:30. I was then told that I could not bring the stroller so I had to park it and carry Morgan. No problem, little did I know that we would be standing for almost an hour and a half. I did have to get out of line and go back to the stroller to get Morgan a bottle and Tanner his juice cup. Thankful I had a very friendly family behind us that held our spot and also offered to hold Morgan so I could tend to Tanner during a melt down. He loved the train and I am excited to see the new movie come out in November.








No comments: