Wednesday, August 19, 2009

100% All Boy!

Tanner is really going through a totally cute stage. He is growing up so much the last couple weeks. Next month he will start a Mother's Day Out program and I am very sad to take him out of the daycare that has watched him since he was 6 weeks old. His new thing is to hold Morgan, call Morgan "sissy" or "baby" and is starting to get his independence.





Yesterday was a fun day for the 3 of us. Tanner had a few timeouts in his bedroom after he threw his sippy cup at Morgan's head. This happen twice. I think I need to find a helmet for Morgan. It rained most of the day so we took a walk to get the mail. Afterwards Tanner had fun playing in the stroller and Morgan's carseat. He also took a sharpie marker and colored the screen of my new Blackberry. Thankfully the plastic was still on it. He is also learning how to open doors. He has not yet master how to open any but sure loves to try.








And then today! Tanner and I slept in till 8:30 and at 10 had to wake Morgan up. This child loves to sleep. Tanner talked to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone and I was trying to get him to make his monkey "Moe" talk. He put the phone up to Moe's ear. It was too cute but I was not able to get a picture of that. This is also the second time I have seen him drink out of the dogs water bowl. I just wonder what the afternoon will bring. I hope the twins can come over and play today!




No comments: