Monday, October 6, 2008

Many Class of 1998 10 year reunion

What a weekend we had. Tory had his final golf tournament this weekend and it was also my 10 year class reunion. So Tory played in his tournament Saturday morning while Tanner went over to a friends to play and I went to work for a massage. We left Houston around 4 and got to my parents, changed and was out their door in under 30 minutes. Went to my reunion, stayed till 10:30pm and then drove back to Houston. We got home around 2am and Tory's alarm went off at 4:30am. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep and get the car and house back together after all the running around we did.

It was nice to see everyone. I did find out that there are a few more of my classmates that live in Houston also. Everyone looks the same as we did in high school. Cant wait to see how things are in 10 more years.





No comments: