Sunday, December 13, 2009

Morgan at the TCP Christmas Pageant

Tory had a training race for the marathon so I took Tanner with me to Morgan's pageant. My parents meet us there to see the kids and to watch the pageant. The baby age group did not get split so Morgan competed in a 0-23 month age group, and Girlfriend rocked! I was so proud of how well she did. She was laughing and smiling at everyone and really enjoyed herself. Our friend Alyssa took home Photogenic and Queen and Morgan got Best Smile and 1st runner up. Not bad considering she was the youngest and most were around 14 months old or more. It was a lot of fun and we got to see some of our friends that we have not seen in a few months.











1 comment:

amanda said...

That is soo cool! What a little superstar you have! I think that is great!!!