Thursday, March 5, 2009

Golf goes everywhere now

Tanner is obsessed with his FedEx golf clubs. It is so cute to see him run around the house carrying the golf bag. What is not cute is that these clubs go EVERYWHERE with us now. Every morning he wants to bring them to school with him but of course they have to stay in the car. His teachers would kill me if I brought them in with him. I think we are going to have to get another set in case something happens to them. Oh yeah, he has even tried taking them to bed with him. Thanks Uncle Blaine for the perfect gift.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

3 posts in one week!?? Are you feeling ok? I LOVE IT! He is such a cutie. Mardi gras looks so fun. One of these years we will go with you!

Crystal said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! I hope you don't mind I found it:)I loved looking at pictures of your cute family! Tanner is SO cute! Especially with those clubs, that is too funny!