Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter bunny!

I hope everyone had a great Easter. We loaded up the car (when I say loaded, it was to the top) and off to New Orleans we went. It had been almost 2 months since everyone saw Tanner and he's much bigger to say the lease. When we got to Tory's parents house, there was a bag of hot, juicy crawfish callin my name. I put Tanner to bed, and ate till I could not eat anymore. I miss New Orleans crawfish. Saturday morning Tory and his sister ran a 10k. Tanner and I met them at the finish line. Tammy fed Tanner his first real food, a banana. He did not know what to think of this different tecture. Sunday morning was exciting to wake up and see what the Easter Bunny had left for Tanner. I think my favorite of his gifts was this bible that has pictures. Tory and I are both excited to start reading to Tanner. This picture was too cute of Tanner standing.
Hunting eggs at Uncle Gary and Aunt Kim's.




No comments: